This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Today is one year in Chicago! Wow. Seems so much shorter, and longer at the same time! I've been here a whole year! It was exactly a year ago today that I met Ben! We're still friends! Even closer than before! Actually, wanna hear something really funny? He's right behind me, asleep on my couch! That's awesome. I kind of want to go out and celebrate tonight. I don't now. Maybe the boys and I will go to the Royal. Haha. Two weeks in a row? I don't know if I'll be able to handle it.

Wanna know what else is today?! The Chinese New Year! Coincidence? I think not. I have to go to work in an hour. I really don't want to go, my nose is so stuffy. My roomates are gone as of tomorrow. All three of them. The house is mine.