This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Oh plans!

I love making plans. So they can all get

RUINED.

Haha. It's all good though. So the original plan was to go to Meg's house for her and her sister's 80's party. It looks promising. Scott, Ben and I were all going to go. OH yes, Eva too. I went to work today, and called everyone to make sure we were still having fun times tonight.

Scott is going with Eva to an 80's party at the Metro. 10 bucks a pop.

Ben is going to Adam's for a gathering at his place.

Rohan is going to a party with Dave.

Jenelle is going out with Jesse (I already knew that. That's a good excuse, because he's HOT. DAMN)

So that leaves Christopher with hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Meg's by his self. No offense, but the folks at Meg's are cool, but they have ALL known each other since high school, and they've all graduated college and have real jobs now. Yes, they are my seniors. Although I can hang with them all night, it's like I'm out of place. Sometimes they treat me like I'm an outsider. Yes, I don't know Meg as well as all of them, but we've a bond like she does with everyone else.

So I might stay in tonight.

Jenelle just called me, and she wants me to go out with Scott and Eva. I don't know. Jared will be there. Hmmmm.... We'll see. It's only 8:15.