This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Ok... Now this sucks.

So get this. As we all know, of recent, I have had my eyes on a certain person, Jared. Well, I'm working an overnight shift tonight here at apple, 9P-5A, and I was going to ask him if I could crash at his place, for 2 reasons: One- He's RIGHT around the corner. Two- I have to be at a screening tomorrow morning at 10AM. Thorne Auditorium is right around the corner too. No, before you even think, I wasn't going to do a damn thing with him, because I'm not like that. I have self control nowadays. Well, all day, a certain person (who happens to be one of my best friends) Ben, was trying to get me to NOT go to Jared's tonight. He says I would fool around with him. No. turns out, he had alterior motives. After finishing up with his BOYFRIEND (who he's going to break up with tomorrow) he wanted to go to Jared's.

OUCH.

FUCKING OUCH.

His reasoning. He's leaving next week.

BULL SHIT.

So he used MY phone to call Jared, and ask him what's up. His answering machine picked up. Thank the Lord. Ben's going to call me to see if Jared calls back.

I can't believe that he wants to get with a guy that I'm trying to see. Fuck that. I mean ever since Ben has MET jared, he's liked him, but that's been ONE time. I've been hanging out with him. Ben KNOWS I like him. He just keeps saying "Jared's not your type, he doesn't want a realationship" Trying to pull psychology shit on me. That doesn't work on me buddy. I knew the real truth. Why couldn't he just admit it? he likes Jared.

I don't know what else to say right now. We'll have to see what Jared says.