This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, February 16, 2004

On the Bright side/ Things I need to do to save money.

So about that post last night. I really was feeling like that. After a good night's rest, I have decided to put my head on my shoulders, and set things straight. After having a real heart to heart with Danielle, She helped me to realize that I am not alone. Other people are in my same prediciment, and it's okay. I'm only 19, trying to live like a 25 year old.

I think I am going to move out of my apartment. I have to talk to my roomates first, and find another apartment. I can choose one of the following:

~They have to agree to pay my share of the rent
~I can pay a certain amount a month, and they pay the rest.
~I can get a subletter.


I don't know. I'll prob, stay. Depoends on what I can find on Craigslist.

I have $600 to pay by Feb. 29th.

I make too much fucking money to not have any. I don't know where it all goes, but it goes somewhere. There's NO reason that I should be like this. I need to get my act together.

Where does all of my money go? That's what I was wondering. I got up early and made a list of things I spend my money on. Here's the list

THINGS I NEED TO DO TO SAVE MONEY:

STOP TREATING MY FRIENDS. I spend about half a paycheck if not more on taking my friends out to dinner, or getting them things. If I don't do this, they will still be my friends. I know I LOVE doing it, nothing makes me happier, but I have to stop.

STOP TAKING CABS. Too much money. Period.

STOP SMOKING POT. Although I rarely buy it, I need to stop.

STOP DRINKING. Same as above.

STOP EATING OUT. Especially at work. I should just bag my own lunch. There's nothing wrong with that at all.

KEEP MONEY IN THE BANK.

Pay my DAMN BILLS ON TIME

STOP SHOPPING WITH MY FRIENDS. I can go, but I can't buy. Not until I get my shit together.

GET A SECOND JOB. If I want to keep living the lifestyle that I do, I need to be able to suppoert myself, and go to school at the same time. Maybe I could be a waiter a couple of nights a week. Then I could have some cash. Gotta find a good nice cute place though. I'll do that tonight.



Well, that's that. I have work in a couple hours, and I'm ready. Today is the first day of my new life. I'm pumped.