This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Sorry..

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've just been living my life. Can't really say anything important is going on. Something really interesting happened to me last night. I totally got over Jared. I realized he's just going to be a friend. I totally don't see him as anything else. I mean of couse the past couple of days I have said I was over him, but last night, it was done. Just friends. We were at a party last night, and there was quite a charatcer there. I had met him earlier that day, when Eddie and I were out job hunting (well I was just going for applications with Eddie, I am in no way shape or form looking for another job), and we met up with Jared, Rochelle, and him. I won't say his name, because I would be embarassed, and I don't know him. We'll call him Alex. Haha. Yeah. Well, he was hitting on Jared all night, and Jared, obviously not interested, talked to him anyways, beacause that's how nice of a guy he is. Alex, the entertainment of the evening, got more wasted as the night carried on. Pretty soon, he was so much on Jared, it was beginning to get scary. Jared wasn't getting the advances, until it was too late. Alex became belligerent, and continued to scream "You think I'm Ugly, don't you Jared!" I can't say that Alex is the most attractive guy in the world, but neither am I, so I won't diss his looks. Jared, who dug himself into a hole filled with shit, didn't know what to do. Of course, here comes Christopher to the rescue. I have to bail friends out when they need it. That's my MO. It was at that exact time when I realized I was over him. I wasn't jealous of Alex at all. I just wanted to help out a friend indeed. In fact, now that I think about it, I was pressuring Corey all night to get with him more. It's what Jared needs. He's not sure of where he stands, and he needs to experiment with someone who thinks of sex the same way he does. Everyone is at different points in their lives, and there's nothing we can do about it, but help them with their problems. Jared wouldn't make a good boyfriend for me anyways.