This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Hump Day

It's Wednesday. Golly, this week is really taking it's time. This weekend will be fun though. It'll be my first ever

PRIDE!

I'm excited, and not at the same time. Considering the fact I have had no recent attraction to boys, and I'm not having sex, and I'll be low on funds (well my stock will go through Friday, after I pay rent I'll be able to have a little bit of fun). I don't really know what to do. My single friends will be busy trying to find as many people as possible to hook up with, as my friends in relationships will be enjoying their sig. others, and my straight friends will all be doing their thing. Oh yes, and since my ID is gone, there will be no over 21 clubs and bars for me. Damn.

I think it's all for the best. For some odd reason, things seem to be oddly working themselves out. I mean, hey, I'm still alive, right?

I didn't get tested yesterday. Two reasons:

1) I went to Crunch Fitness (it's a gym www.crunch.com) and I got a free one year membership. That was cool, but there was a ton of paperwork to fill out, and contracts to sign.

2) I went home to take a shower, and masturbated (which was amazing, since I haven't in a while, and yeah.)

By the time I was supposed to get on the bus to go, it was a little late, but I went anyways. I got to the stop, and four busses passed me! I didn't know what was up. I was like woah nelly! what's up with all the busses passing? That in itself made me an extra 15 minutes late, because if the first bus would have stopped, I would have made it for sure. Do doubt.

So I went back home, and chilled with my roomates, and went to sleep. I woke up this morning, and went to my internship, where I have been all day. I'm going to go home, probably watch a movie, and go to sleep, because I have to work at 8 tomorrow morning, and I want to go to the gym before work. I might as well, right?

Other than that, everything's cool.