This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, June 21, 2004

It's a new day!

I was totally almost late for work today. I had to be here at 8, and I woke up at 7:35. We all know that the bus won't make it here that fast, so I had to call my friend cab. I made it with 4 minutes to spare, that's because I told my driver to step on it if he could. I prolly smell like crap, and i sure do look like it, but hey, I'm here, right?

Last night, I was supposed to see Jake at Piece. Jared went, and I was to meet him there. I left with my roomates, when they received a phone call. we had to run an errand, and by the time it was over, we figured Jake wasn't playing anymore, so we went home and played Clue. I won.

I feel bad for not telling Jake and Jared. I hope they forgive me. I'll call them today. I have every evening off this week, so I'm sure I can hang out with them.

If not this week, then this weekend for sure. It's Pride.

I'm at work until 1 today. But I have to leave, so I can train a newcomer on the beauties of the POS.

Good thing I have some Starbucks to keep my head on.

:)

Have a wonderful day!

Things to do today:

Go to Work
Go to Crunch to get (hopefully) 1 year pass
CLEAN ROOM
Pay bills
Buy new shave oil
Plan Trip to STL
Look up Beds