This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Talk about the worst week ever

Friday: Went to Blue's fest, cut myself with a razor, and got trashed, because that's what Blue's Fest is. It's a free concert for the city of Chicago in Grant Park where all you do is drink all day. Tarin bought a 30 case and her, Jenelle and I drink the whole thing. Then we went out. I have VIP passes to Circuit (free cover, free drinks) every Friday, so I went there with Scott. It was a ton of fun. I love being 21 (or at least my ID saying that I'm 21)

Saturday; I didn't have to work, so I hung out with my roomates, and cleaned my house. They went to Blue's Fest, and I stayed home. They brought a ton of people over, which was fun, and they got drunk. We went to a party, and I met a really really really hot guy named Tony, who used to date my friend Kevin. It was obvious that he still liked Kevin, so I didn't even try. We have good conversation though. Maybe if my face heals (keep reading) I'll see him again.

Sunday: I had a presentation at work, to be a presenter, and I was totally ready for the presentation, but didn't know that I also had training the same day. So, I had to go to training, and then do my presentation. I wanted to be the first presenter, because I was the first one there, so I set up the presentation computer exactly how I wanted it, so everything would go smoothly. That didn't work out. Of course I was last, and the people (the managers) watching me, pestered me with questions. I talked way to fast, and what was supposed to be a 20 minute presentation turned into about 12. I couldn't think of a thing to drag it along, and so I wrapped up. I was TOTALLY ready for this too, but I froze. I NEVER get nervous for auditions. I've been in from of people my whole life. I love the limelight. It's crazy. I had sweaty palms. I never have sweaty pamls. Now I'll have to wait until the next auditions.

Monday: I went to work, and found out that I can't be late ever again. Not that I make it a continual thing to be late, but I can't do it. I got in a rollerblafing accident and totally fucked up my whole chin and neck. It sucks, because now I am forced to wear collar shirts and tuttlenecks for the next few days, until things heal up.

Tuesday: Work was so long. Sometimes, I hate customers. I tried to find a doctor, but it's so hard, and the process takes forever. So I was looking, and looking, and found nothing. Rohan and Scott Show came over. I think my other friends (Scott and Eddie) are mad at me. Well, not really Eddie, because he called me, but I don't know. Smelly thinks so too.

Wednesday: Sophia got mad at me, because I haven't been in the last 2 Fridays at my internhip, for many reasons, all of which I called her about. It was BS. I tried more to find a doctor, but all of them are booked for like the next 2 weeks, or are availible Saturday, but I work on Saturday. I NEED a doctor's appointment. SOON. I'll get one on Monday. I'll search all day tomorrow for one. Laura came over, and I already was having a bad enough week, and she surprised me. It was nice to see her. We went to Wicker Park, and walked around (me in a turtleneck and shorts, and her in a black tube dress. Imagine how we looked together). We talked, and then went to sleep.

Thursday: I wrote my schedule down wrong, and was supposed to be at work from 10-3. I could have sworn it was 3-10 for three reasons:
One, I always work 3-10, two, I had worked it all week, and three, Latonya works mornings. Last week they messed up my schedule three times, so when they called this morning, I figured it was another mistake. Well it wasn't. I had NO money for a cab, so I had to borrow from my roomate, who is also running out of money. Good thing I get paid tomorrow. So I rushed out of the house, and of course today had to be the ONLY day where I can't just walk to the corner and pick up a cab. The bus wasn't coming either. I spent FOREVER looking for a cab, and when one finally came, guess what? We ran into EVERY red light possible. On top of that, my shirt's collar keeps falling exposing my healing scared skin on my neck, and it's not funny to see customers rubing their neck every five minutes knowing they are looking at my neck, and I can't explain to everyone what happend. I get here, and no one talked to me for like the first hour. No co-workers at all. I'm thinking I might get fired. I asked if they wanted me to stay any later, because I was late, and I'm here until 6 now. 2 and a half more hours. Then I have to go home, clean my room, and get my life situated.

Here's to a good weekend... so we hope and pray.