This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, June 04, 2004

Wow

Well, Harry Potter came out today, and I didn't see it. Can you believe it!? I KNOW!!!!! Let's see. What else did I do today though?

I got up, I went to the DMV today, but I needed my Birth Certificate, and a social security card. My mom has both of them. Thst sucks. My roomates got their Id's though. I love My new roomates.

Went grocery shopping with the new roomates. Got TONS of food.

Went home, and put up the food, and painted the house. Well worked on painting the house. One of the colors of blue we got for the living room was the wrong color, so it looks liks shit that sucks.

Then I went to get something special.

MY BOOK SIGNED BY DAVID SEDARIS!!!!

He stopped signing, and talked to me for about 7 minutes. It was awesome. We talked about Good Ole' Raleigh, and 'twas fun times. Wow. Considering I waited 3 and a half hours for the autograph.

It felt like I was at six flags, and I was waiting in line for the biggest roller coaster in the park. TAlking to the other random people in line just to pass time, and then finially seeing the coaster. Getting the small little shivers in the bottom of your stomach, and then...

finally... the ride. The rush of blood all through your body, and the sensation you get with the wind in your face.

All that waiting for a minute and a half of excitement.

That's what I told David (we're on a first name basis) and he laughed.

He gave me my book back, and said "I hope the wait was worth it... here's to the ride".



OH yes, I also got a book signed for Erika. She's the one who got me started on Sedaris. That's the surprise. I need your address E., so I can send it to you.

Now I am with Paige and Kevin, a boy whom I have mentioned previously in this blog. You have to catch up on that. Yes, I do still think he's hot. I know, I know. Me and boys. OKay.

Well, I want to do something, but the two of them are seeimingly tired. If they are going to sleep, then I shall either return home and go to Vertigo with Tarin and Jenelle, or go see Harry Potter at a late show.

Much love.

Peace in the Middle East.