This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, May 15, 2004

The last post I created didn't publish, so whateer.

I am so tired, I haven't slept in 2 days. I know it's not good, but hey. Gotta do what you gotta do.

My throat hurts. I'm prolly getting sick.

I had a horrible night tonight.

Tops off my horrible week.

I almost got hit by a car today. literally it stopped an inch in front of me. Weird thing is, my life didn't flash before my eyes, or anything. I was like oh. There's a car. it's going to hit me. I felt nothing afterwards. No rush of adrenaline, nothing. I think that's sad.

What else happend today? Well, let's recap. I was outside all day passing out call for entries forms for my internship. All over the city. Walking. In the rain. It was not hot outside. No no no.

Then. I went to my 1212 apartment. Talk about awkward. I mean I haven't been there in a week (well 5 days) and I know money is due, but basically, to put it simple, I can't afford it. I'm working on it. Hard. Really hard. I packed up some of my things, because I was supposed to be staying either at my other place with Jenelle this weekend, and if Jenelle was ok with staying by herself, then I was going to go to E-town with Jonathan, because I haven't seen him in a while. Well, Jenelle and I made plans to meet at the house at 10, because she wanted to have people over. I told her I would be there. Rohan and I showed up at 9:30. Come 10:30 no one was to be found. I spend my last few dollars making phone calls. Jenelle decided to spend the night at her parents house, leaveing me up the creek without a paddle. I called Jonathan. they wouldn't let me. I tried to use my credit card (well this one is debit) and the first time it worked, but not the second. I hate phones. Well, basically, I'm back here at 1212, not wanting to go upstairs, for lack of confrontation. I just want to sleep. I don't want to talk to anyone, see anything, I just want to strip to my socks and sleep. I want someone to cuddle with, but tonight, that's too much to ask.