This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

7300...

I have been alive for exactly 7300 days.

Interesting.

My birthday is in 5 days.

"The world is a looking glass, and gives back to every man the reflection of his own face. Frown on it, and it will in turn look sourly upon you; laugh at it and with it, and it is a jolly , kind companion; and so let all young (or old) persons take their choice."

~William Makepeace Thackeray's Vanity Fair

I'm reading Vanity Fair (hence the quote). It's a great book so far. I'm not far into it at all, but I am really enjoying it thus far. I can't wait for the movie this fall.



OH yes, for the fourth of July, I went to Scott's roof, watched the amazing array of fireworks all around the city, and pranced around in my underwear.


Wish you were there.