This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

For the Birds

Toppins a Bag.

I love Mary Poppins.

I'm here at Apple, answering phones. It's been a while since I've been on phones. I like it. Fun times for all. Last night, I met my first trans person last night. It was very interesting. He was a girl by birth, wanting to be a man. Ethan was the name. You'll never guess how it happened:

(me overhearing a conversation)
ME: "oh wow, you're moving to London, a co-worker of mine is moving there too"
ETHAN: "yeah, alot of people say they are moving to London, but many don't ever get there"
ME: "well, she's leaving as of tomorrow, she's there."
ETHAN: "oh."
(I love putting people in their place sometimes. as our conversation continued, I found out that he/she's not moving there anytime soon either. Please.)
ME: "so why London?"
ETHAN: "well, it's hard to explain. You know, some places, you just feel at home. I can't explain it to someone who's never felt it before, but that's how I feel"
ME: yeah. I get you.
ETHAN: What's your name?
ME: I'm Christopher, and you?
ETHAN: I'm Ethan.
ME: Nice to meet you Ethan, that's awesome, I've never met a girl named Ethan before.
ETHAN: I'm actually not a girl, but whatever.
ME: (feeling stupider than cowshit) Oh I apologize, I shouldn't have assumed
ETHAN: Don't be sorry, it's okay. Thank you though...

more conversation.

What's even better, is that I introduced Helena:
Helena, this is Ethan. She--I mean He's moving to London soon.

I'm so dumb.

on with my life. So Yeah. I am going to buy some software to help me fill in holes of my screenplay. I should just ask for someone to read it, but I don't want it to be total shit. This is not the one i'm working on with Helena though. No worries.

So I'm talking to Stephen more. That's exciting, because he totally rocks my socks. Totally.

I was obsessed with him during the festival.

That's that.


Step in Time.