This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, December 23, 2004

The Verdict.

He's straight.

Officially. It sucks, but I totally had it coming. Come on now. Duh. He's a boy whom I thought was hot. Of course he's straight. Haha. I'm so stupid for even crushing on him. I totally cried myself to sleep last night. Okay, not really, but still. I have to really build a bridge now. It's good though. Pipe dreaming never gets you anywhere. Well not me at least.

Oh bother.

I have had a really good day though. I randomly found a pass on the street for the CTA, and since I had no money, it got me to work. That was amazing.

I also met John Cusack. He was bought a computer for sister. Today was a really good day.

I have to clean my room tonight. If Helena comes over, it might be just swell, because then I can clean my room while she writes or something. I don't know. It's a fucking mess, and I would like it clean and spiffy for Christmas.

Okay, I have 10 more minutes left of work, and I'm on a 15 minute break.

Back to work.

I want to visit New York for spring break. Any takers?