This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Worried

So today, I totally planned on asking James out on a date. I practiced in the mirror and everything, and was just waiting for the right time, you know when other people weren't around, etc.

I didn't get to.

Damnit. Tonight is the last night of his play, and I can't go, because it starts at 7, and I don't get off until 7. I could get his number somehow, but he doesn't work again until Friday. That means I'm going to stress over this all week.

This is about to be the week from hell, I already know it.

Here's what's worse. I seem to have competition. Well, I know this is just my jealous side getting to me, but to me it seems that another coworker of mine, Freddie likes him too. Damnit. He's older, so in my book, has a better chance. They can do more things. He's going to James's show tonight. Of course he gets to go on closing night. AHH!

He's totally going to ask him out.

I'm hardcore jealous.

I feel like I'm about to cry. Let's hope for the best. Let's hope James says no, because he's interested in me, and wants to date me.

That's mean though. I can totally feel it slipping through my fingers. I feel like I have to do something today.

Help.