This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Dear..

Dear Blog:

I feel really stupid writing about this, because I sound like a highschooler. There's this boy. It's always about a boy. Somtimes I wish I were asexual. It's not fair.

So the stroy unfolds. James is a guy at work. He started a couple of weeks ago, and I could have sworn that I had seen him before. Of course he's the hottest thing in the world, and I instantly had a huge major crush on him. We went to a couple of luches, and had some great conversations. When I have a crush, it's quite obvious. My coworkers could totally tell, so one of them approached him and asked. "straight" was the answer in a nutshell. I was floored, although I shouldn't have been, because I always get my hopes up too high. Usually, things die after I hear that word, and we become friends. Not in this case. I like him more. It's soo sad. Everytime he says hi to me, I get goosebumps. When he looks at me, I melt. Never has that happend to me. Ever. He's an actor. He invited me to see his play. I went. I loved it. Not becasuse it was him, but it really was a good play. We talked after. I could swear he's into me, but then there's days like today, when I felt nothing from his end. He looked extra good though. I just want to know if he's gay, so I can ask him out, but then I get to thinking

If I'm really ready for a relationship. How can I be commited to a relationship? I don't know. I mean I know I would never cheat, but I'm a hard person to get a hold of. We'll see. We'll see. I just think he's an amazing person, and I do really want to get to know him. I do.

Besides, I think we'd look awesome together.