This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Birthday

So it is now July 12 2005. I am sitting here writing in my blog. I can't believe it. I'm 21 years old. I just went out to the bars by myself. My friends are taking me tomorrow, but I wanted to go by myself tonight, to see what I was getting into. I had a good time. I only went to 2 though. First Hydrate. I didn't like it at all. I had a drink there (because they were only a dollar, which is why I went in the first place), and then I went to the everfamous Roscoe's. I actually liked it. I totally thought I was going to hate it. It really is the everyman's gay bar. Just chill and relaxed. I had a good time, and actually saw someone I knew. I wasn't expecting to encounter anyone at all, but I'm glad I did. Actually, I totally saw a guy I had sex with, but he didn't really remember me. We had the whole awkward glace look. I knew it was him the second I saw him. But then hey, bottoms. Can't live with them, can't live without them.

All of last weekend I was feeling really depressed,because I realized that I am now 21, and I haven't met many of the goals I have set for myself. Granted, yes, I had many obstacles, and yes, that's life, but I wasn't going to take that as an excuse. I really beat myself up. I then realized that I've come much further than I think, and maybe I am on the track to success afterall.

Okay, I know I have tons of updating to do, and I'm willing to stick with it. I have to much to tell. Tons of exciting things. More later. Prob. Wednesday.

Thanks.