This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, October 20, 2002

Oh my! I feel so good now! Look at this! MEGAN REPLIED! This is what she wrote:

Christopher Guest!!!
I can't believe it! I had a picture of us on my wall until I left for college
(California Lutheran University, majoring in Engineering Management). I miss
you so much! Where are you? Who are you now? Tell me everything! It would
probably be a whole lot easier if we just talk on the phone, though, so why
don't you either call me or send me your phone number so I can call you because
I have free long distance. My dorm phone number is (805)241-2638 and my cell
phone number is (816)665-6689. I can't wait to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!! Get
back to me ASAP!
Talk to you soon, Mo


OH MY WORD! I flipped out of my seat. I am speechless now, so I will stop writing. Love ya!