This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, October 21, 2002

I don' t know what to do. I am in a frenzy, so you will have to excuse the typos if I make some (I tend to do that). WELL I can't talk to anyone, b/c no one is online to talk to that I want to share this information with. I wish someone was online! Blogging will work for now. OKAY here goes. So Florida, yes, I am going to college there, but it's not really college, it's like a technical school. A really awesome one, but still a tech school. I just found out that Emerson, the school I want to go to, but didn't have a strong enough portfolio to get in doens't accept credits from Fullsail, so that mean I'd be going to Fullsail in vain. BOO that is not good. Not that it would be a total waste, but it would still be a waste. Okay, here's the dilema. so there is this really good arts school in Chicago, and they will accept me (they accept 99% of applicants) and that would be awesome and I would be in Chicago, and be going to a regular school, and Emerson accepts transfers, and it's half as expensive as Fullsail. It's only 15,000, while Fullsail is 31,000, and I still can get my deposit back from Fullsail, which is even better. See, that seems like a no-brainer to me, but now I have to think about what I have told everyone. I mean I told them I was going to FLorida, and blah blah, and I would look like a wishy-washy person, b/c I never totally decided on where I wanted to go to school, b/c there are so many choices, but when I didn't get into Emerson or American (well I did get into American, but that was after I decided to go to Florida and I told them I wasn't coming) I decided to go to Fullsail. Here's another thing. I need a real education. I man for real. I am not the tech school type, not saying that's a bad thing, but it's not for me. My grades were better than that... I have been looking at this college in Chicago for a while like all through sr. year, and started the online application, but I never finished. I got an email from them and stuff saying how I could finish, and I got re-interested. I mean I am weighing my options. I want to go to Fullsail, but I don't want to put myself a whole year behind in college, or end up not going to college at all to try to pay off the Fullsail loan. I mean let's face it, I could get a good job after Fullsail, but after that job, what next? I can't be a director with just a damn associates degree. Yeah, I need someone to talk to about this, and I am afraid of what my mom is going to say. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY MIND IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!!!!! I AM GETTING A HEADACHE!! I think I am going to sleep on it, and talk to people in the morning. Good idea. GOOD night. pray for me.