This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, October 30, 2002


What Is Your True Aura Colour?

brought to you by Quizilla


HO-LLA! I had a kick BOOTIE day! It was a little bit of off the chain! Emily and I were making preperations for HALLOWEENY tomorrow! Aww shee shee. Let's see. We went to the mall, saw Matt Carter (that is my boy!), went to Light Years and tried on rings, and looked at tongue rings, then we went to cash my check. We were supposed to go back to the mall, but we were hungry, so we went to Hibachi Express. That mess was GOOD! Shee shee. Then on to Target. AWWW man there was some fun times had there. We saw the FUNNIEST thing.. There were these cookie jars. THEY TALKED. there was a lion, and every time you opened it's mouth, it said GET CHO HAND OUT OF MY COOKIE JAR!!! Then it ROARED!!! It was the funniest thing in my life that ever happened. Oh that made my week. wowsers. you just don't know. Emily and I laughed for what was at least 30 minutes. We were crying. All these people came up to us and asked what we were laughing at. OH my. I am laughing just thinkng about it. We were supposed to go back to the mall, but we forgot (damnit, b/c I wanted a sweater, and to see Matt again). Yeah, but anyways, we went to her house for more fun times. We made some CD's for tomorrow's fun times excursion. Oh my. It was just fun times all day. I forgot how much Em and I have together. I am glad she's my friend. IT WAS SOO MUCH FUN! and tomorrow, we are going to have even more fun times! I may not post tomorrow, (I know I know sad times for all) but I willl be having fun times for all. Halloweeny will be awesome! Oh I am so excited. Talk to you laters!

GET CHO HAND OUT OF MY COOKIE JAR! ROOOOAAAR! ROOAR! HAHAHAHHAHAHA FUN TIMES FOREVER! HAHAHA I am going to get one of those mothersuckers..