This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, November 09, 2002



Take the What
animal best portrays your sexual appetite??
Quiz



Meow, meow. I am going to take a shower. Then I am going to call Maya, and hopefully we'l do something before I go to work at 5. The new Harry Potter movie comes out in 6 days. That's exciting. Fun times for all. I want to see Bowling for Columbine. Okay. I am outie.

Emotional State: Elated, Happy, just in a good mood
Physical State: Wound UP, ready to go out.
What I look forward to: GOING TO CHICAGO
What I wish for: too many things/people
Thing to be thankful for: little kids (I want a kid!)
Song of the day: That new Matchbox 20 song
What I hate to be called: crazy
Movie of the Day: Frida
A thing that Disgusts me: Throw Up, vomit, pukeing, up-chucking, blowing chunks, etc.