This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, November 08, 2002


What's YOUR Writing Style?

brought to you by Quizilla


Yeah.. ummm. that's a little on the YEAH RIGHT side. I can't write worth a crap. Sheet. Please. I wish I did have confidence in my work. The only ability I have, is the ability to BS a paper. That's what got me through High school. I can formulate thoughts pretty well, and write a paper in minutes, but that doesn't mean it's good. Please. Of all the choices given, I am probablly a narrative or descriptive writer. What do you think? Yeah, so my day was awesome, and relazing, I spent 3 hours at Barnes and Noble. Why? Well, I was about to get a book, but then I got sidetracked, and ended up searching for scholarships, and reading all these other books and magazines. It was awesome. It was kid's day there or something, because about twenty kids were just laughing their pants off. It made me smile so much. I had to stop and just look at the beaming faces of the children. It was incredible. I want a kid. Peace. MAYA AND I ARE HANGING OUT TONIGHT! HOLLER!