This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, November 10, 2002

Hello. I would like to say Bowling for Columbine was a preatty good movie. I learned a lot, but I thought it was fairly one-sided, and I didn't like some of the things that were said, not like I took offense to them, it's just I think he (Michael Moore) did not look at all sides of certain situations. It really made me re-think issues, and not want to live in the US (well I have always wanted to move out). Not that the good ole' US of A is bad, but golly. I don't even know what to say about the movie. I mean it wasn't excellent, but it wasn't bad at all. Very informative. I didn't find much comedy in it as others did, because I wonder how we have so many dumb, ignotant people in the world. It's outrageous. Yeah, so now I am waiting online. For what, I don't know, but I am just waiting. okay. I'll see chu later.