This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, November 17, 2002

My shoes are muddy. Let me tell you why. Well, first of all, it's raining. I get to work, and everyone is hungry. Since I get paid for doing nothing, I am the only one who can go run errands and get people food. No one wanted to order pizza, so this time, my missions was to go to the mall, right across the street. I wanted to go to the mall, because that gave me an opportunity to get the Josh Groban CD (MUCHO FUN TIMES). Yeah, so I get everyone's food, and Erica, wants food from McDonalds, which is across the other street, and down the hill (oh yes, I am walking, b/c it's a waste of gas to drive, and I love to walk) So I order Erica's food, and walk up the hill, which is super muddy, because of the rain, hecne getting my shoes wet. I want to be Billy Elliott. I needed to say that. Okay, time to find a quiz.

http://www.liquidgeneration.com/quiz/images/archangel.jpg
To link it (the actual code):