This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, November 15, 2002

FUN TIMES FOR HARRY POTTER! I was HIGHLY dissapointed with the previews (not the HP ones, but those connected with the movie.) They sucked major assets. Man, I was so mad about those previews, it put me in a bad mood, and you know previews can make or break a movie. Good thing the movie was good. Sheet. I was impressed with the actual feature. Golly Gee. I didn't like the first part, because I thought they cut out too much, but as the movie progressed, it got mucho better. Fun times for Harry. It was worth the wait. Okay, enough about Harry. Let's talk about Oliver Wood. haha let me stop.

hsawaknowrm: harry potter rocks my life
LeBlueDot: harry potter rocks my crotch
hsawaknowrm: no Oliver Wood ricks my crotch
hsawaknowrm: *rocks
LeBlueDot: and olivers crotch rocks your wood
hsawaknowrm: hell yes he doe
hsawaknowrm: *does
LeBlueDot: haha
hsawaknowrm: and Tom Riddle i'd like to nibble