This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Friday, November 15, 2002


Which Harry Potter Character are you?

brought to you by Quizilla

I AM HARRY POTTER!!! HOLLER!!! I GOT IT ON MY FIRST TRY! I RULE!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!

Gryffindor
What House are you at Hogwarts? Harry Potter!

brought to you by Quizilla

That's right! You know I am a GRYFFINDOR! It's only right! I should be in this movie. I AM SO EXCITED!

hogwartsbadge2koolies1
Are you a harry potter freak?

brought to you by Quizilla

That's right. I read the books too! HOLLER!


How much do you know about Harry Potter?

brought to you by Quizilla

Ya'll this quiz was HARD!!! Shee shee. Wowsers. I am so proud of myself!


You%20are...%20Hedwig
What Harry Potter Pet Are You?

brought to you by Quizilla

HOLLER AT THE OWLS!


You're%20Chocolate%20Frogs.%20You%20probably%20have%20a%20lot%20of%20friends%2C%20because%20most%20everyone%20likes%20you.%20You're%20sweet%20and%20intelligent.%20Congratulations!
Which Harry Potter Candy are you?

brought to you by Quizilla


oliver
Which Harry Potter Guy are you Most Compatible with?

brought to you by Quizilla

I don't have to say anything more.



I hate computers. I just thought I would like to say that. Yesterday, NO computers that i had access to worked. That made me mad, because I couldn't post, and that ruined my streak! DAMN! that makes me mad. anyways, TODAY IS HARRY POTTER DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond excited! OH MY STARS! I have read the book 4 times, and I am going on five right as I type. I finished my Columbia essay. That is fun times too. I am going crazy. You don't even know. I am glad I decided to make yesterday "get some from D-Chi boy" instead of "take your prostitute to work day", b/c I didn't post, and Jenny is not that important. Let me stop. I love that girl. Anyways, Let me get back to some Harry.