This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, November 21, 2002

So too bad my computer like doesn't wotk at all. Mucho to say, but I have like 5 minutes, so I won't get that much said. I am wrapping baked goods before I leave work to go shopping with mein fati (my dad) tonight. Fun times. Man, I haven't talked to ANYONE online, and I am like having AIM withdrawl. No exciting stoires to tell, ecxept that Erica thinks I boughe Hannah some flowers. hahaha.. that is too funny. We all know Jeff bought those flowers. Yes, Hannah is my girl and all, but damn, I am not buying flowers for anyone like that, unless they are my sister or mom. sheet. I don't like people like that. hahah that was funny. Yeah, there was something REALLY funny I wanted to post, but i can't remember what it is, and my typing sucks now, and I can't do a quiz, b/c I don't have time. Write laters. See ya leter.