This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, November 06, 2002

Christopher needs money. well, Christopher, has money, but he needs to save more. Why does he spend money? This is today's question. This is what I spend my money on: Movies, Clothes, and on my friends. Why can't I just save it? oh yeah, I know, because I love shopping too much. I am going to make a pact with myself. My other job, when I start it, I will save that WHOLE paycheck. period. I will also save 70% of my Madstone paycheck. This just means, I can't be persuaded by my freinds at Best Buy and Structure, and Rack Room. I can do this. Go Christopher. Yaay for me. I am going to have money. Fun times for all. Hmmm. Let's see. I had a great conversation with Jake last night (no not Jake Gyllenhaal). Dawson's Creek comes on tonight, and that always makes me happy. Fun times for Dawson. I did a crap load of work at the house today. About a million loads of laundry, and some more cleaning, and just fun stuff. I watched Jackie Brown today. Jackie Brown is my girl. I just bought that movie last night (see a problem that I have. I am always buying stuff). My DVD collection is well over 50 now, and my CD collection consists of about 5. Yeah, I have problems. Anyways, let me find a quiz for today.

Which Koi Variety Are You?
You'll probably love space.per.sg.
Which Koi Variety Are You?





OH HOLLER!!! WE ARE HAVING SPAGHETTI TONIGHT!!!! I LOVE THAT MESS!!!!! I had a dream about Matt Hirsh yesterday. It was scary. like EVERYONE was in it... Maya, Becky, Hannah, my mom, Jake, Chadley, Jenny.. Man it was not the fun times. wowsers. golly gee. I need to stop eating whatever I eat (which last night was nothing) before I go to bed.