This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, November 07, 2002


Which Personality Disorder Do You Have?

brought to you by Quizilla


I'm really not narcissistic. Really. I'm not. sheet. It's better than the rest of them. Yeah, so wowsers, it's almost 2 o'clock. I get off in four hours. Fun times. Let me break down my day thus far. I had to get up at the BA crack of dawn so my mom could take me to my dad's. Usually Renee does this, but not today. I go to my dad's becuase I can walk to work from there, and it saves gas, and it gives me a chance to walk, which I love doing. Yeah, so I go back to sleep at my dad's and wake up at 11. I have to be at work between 11:15 and 11:30, so I begin to get dressed. I have my clothes on, and I look at my feet, and they are ashy. Like you don't even understand the ashiness of my feet. They looked like I had been walking in flour my whole life. It was a little on the nasty side. I mean they looked like those slave's feet in ROOTS. I don't respect myself for saying that, but I don't respect my feet for looking like that. So I put some lotion and oil on them (my feet area usually really pretty, I guess it's the cold weather, it dried them out.), and they looked tons better. I am going to exfoliate them and moisturize them when I get home. Shoot. yeah, so I grab a bowl of pasta stuff (those are really scrumdidilyumtious), and head out the door. It's a beautiful day outside, and the breeze feels wonderful across my face. I button up my jacket, because it is a bit chilly. My nose starts to get a tad cold, and I smile, becuase I love this weather. Fall. The leaves are falling, and fill yards with spots of goldenrod, scarlet, brown, and hazel. It's a beautiful day. I begin singing, (because I can't whistle), and I am filled with joy and happiness. So I get to work, and notice a York Properties truck in the parking lot, but no Paul's car (he's the manager). I thought to myself; "well he's been a tad late before, so I won't worry about it". Ten munutes later, I begin to start worrying. If it weren't such a nice day outside, I would be a little on the upset side by now. It's about 11:35 by now. 11:45 rolls around, and the York Properties man is tired of waiting. So he leaves. I don't blame him. By now, I am a little mad at Paul, and was thinking of ways to contact him. "If he doesn't show up in five more minutes, I am going to call Barbara. She'll make everything right, because you don't play with her", I thought. I begin to walk up to Juice it Up, the smoothie joint with whom we share a parking lot, and began to rehearse what I was going to tell to Barbara. "Jason (the projectionist) will be here at 12, so maybe I should just wait for him", I pondered. I'm upset by now, because we open at 12:30 and I am the only one that works on Thursdays, so I will only have 30 minutes to set up. I turn around, and I see Erika's car. She hops out of her car, and runs to the door, unlocks it, and goes for the alarm. I get into the building, and she's says. "I'm so sorry. I just woke up". I immediatley forgave her, because Erika is my girl. If it were Paul I would still be mad now. That's bad, isn't it. I guess I don't like Paul. I don't know what it is, there's something about him, that I just don't like. I'll put my hand on it one day. So now it is 2 o'clock, and I am just having a good ole' time at work, besides the fact I am extremely bored. I think I am going to read or finish my essay, or do something. goodbye for now!