This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

I'm here at work. Knitting. After this scarf, I have 5 more to go. Exciting huh? This one that I am doing now is going really well, and it looks good too. I am hopefully going to finish it tonight. That would be awesome dawsome. Speaking of Dawsome, Dawson's comes on tomorrow, and guess what else? JOSH GROBAN! Well it's not all about him, it's the Nobel Peace Prize ceremony, but I could care less about all that, I just want to see Joshua. I know what a dielema. I think I am going to cry, or pray Josh doesn't sing untin nine, or tape one of them... BUT WHICH ONE!?!? I haven't missed a Dawson's yet, not have I missed JG being on TV. Well I'll decide taht when it comes. I am in the mood for a long bath. I need to figure out a way to knit in the bathtub. Hmmm. Knowing me, I will find a way. I am taking a long bath when I get home, before Gilmore Girls, then it will be a night of knitting and being online! Fun times! what a life I lead, huh? Okay noise in.