This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, February 26, 2003

I have realized that I have issues. I really don't like all the boys I say I do, but then again, I do. I mean haha. I don't even know how to explain it. I just have issues, and let me leave it at that.

I just spent three hours applying for jobs. All of them are prolly fully staffed, but you know, it's worth a try

The Madstoners would be proud of me. I found a thrift store that rocks, and it's cheap, and I can really be hip and indy now.

I'm highly upset, because my dad has not put a cent into my account, and you know I need money, and he said he put it in Monday. I know First Union is not Bank of America, so he's lying this time. That pisses me off, because I can't see Margaret without money.

My song of right now is Janet Jackson's "I get Lonely". Shit. I am feeling it right HERE in my soul.

I am getting upset at my dad. I called him about 13 times today. He talked to me once. He needs to just fess up. I mean it's still not okay, because I still don't have books (but not that I want to pay for books anyways, I am still checking them out from the library, which works out perfect). I still need money, because I am supposed to get furniture.

Meh.. what else? Oh I'm going to see "I am my Own Wife" tonight. It's a show written by Moises Kauffman, the same guy who wrote "The Laramie Project", which rocks.

I just thought about Boy from Clarks. He still hasn't called me.

Tomorrow, Tomorrow, I'll love ya, tomorrow, you're only a daaay aaaa waaaaayy!

I had to break out some Annie.

My writing is sporatic today. I like that. That's how I feel.

WHEN IS MY FATHER GOING TO CALL ME! I'M RUNNING OUT OF SHIT TO EAT! Well, I don't eat shit, but still. I won't be shitting, because I won't be eating, and that's never good.

I only have 40 more minutes to be in this computer lab, then I have to go to another one. Actually, I should go back to the apartment to change in a bit.

OH yes. Math was re-re today.

I have a cold. I haven't had one of those in forever, and I don't like the fact that I have one now. Everyone around me is sick. It's because I am not drinking my OJ. I haven't had it in like a week and a half. mmm hmmm. It's because I don't have any money

But my cold sucks. I can't breathe out of one nostril.

I haven't kissed anyone either! Why am I sick! I shouldn't be! All these other freaks should be sick, but I don't do ANYTHING to make me sick! I don't respect.

Dad just called. He was extra busy today. I can't help but believe it. Then again I don't. My phone was uber loud. It was exciting. When it rang, I screamed at my phone "it's about time!" I laughed at myself.

Okay. I will write more later, after I click on this link right here