This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, February 27, 2003

Haha. Get this. Russ has been sending me all these text messages, right? Well he hasn't been receiving mine, because he's over his message storage limit! That makes me laugh. This is what he wrote:

Yo, I figured out something late last night - by and by, I was wondering why I was text mess you and never receiving replies. Now I realize that the blinking letter on my LCD screen of my cell phone was a warning that I had exceeded my message storage limit. So I deleted a few messages and BAM, I had like 5 new messages. (Damn, I would have called you.) So, while you thought I was ignoring you, I thought you were ignoring me, of which we were both wrong, a ripple of error in the stream line thought of consciousness of earthtime.


How funny is that?!?! i am laughing.

Maya is about to call me.