This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Okay. Time to talk about John. He's the man. I like him a lot. He's the hot guy in my D&P class. Yowsa. today, we had fun times, and he looked at me alot. You know, those little cutesie glances, those "hey boy, what's up, I want to see if you like me and maybe we can talk later glances". Well, I must not be giving the same ones back, because he sure as H hasn't asked me out yet. Haha. Well, I'm in love. Yeah. I am. I mean he is cuter than cute. He's 20, a sophomore, blue eyes, brown hair, glasses, but the smarty-emo ones, but not the ones that are too thick, they are actually pretty thin. He's left handed, and he jokes about everything. He's going into documentaries, and hates Kangaroo Jack. Then again, who likes Kangaroo Jack? He has seen like a ton of movies, more than me, and he can write. His voice resonates with beauty. It's not high and fem, it's low, and deep. Not like deep deep, but it's awesome. I want him. period. One thing that made me think otherwise was the fact he wrote about his "first boob touching". That could be a bad thing, but then again, it is a class of all guys, so the need to be accepted is a must. He's already accepted though. I like our teacher, she rocks. If I see John around, I have to ask him out for like coffee or something. Will that be weird? I don't know. There are other guys in the class that are attractive, but John takes the cake. I like him. Ahh. I will swoon every Tuesday night. I want to be in his group every time. Next week I should sit by him, and feel his leg. YEAH RIGHT! HAHA!!! I wish I would! I would have to laugh at myself. Hopefully I'll see him, but he lives with his family, which is in the suburbs. I should move out there. Jenny says that COSMO (and we know that is her Bible) says, that I shouldn't try to do anything with him, other than talk to him in class, because "once a fantasy becomes reality, it's not as good". I say Aw naw. It's not fantasy, it's DESTINY. AMEN.