This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, February 27, 2003

Fun times Thursday day. This means I will probablly post about a million and a half times. I have alot I want to say. I don't know where to start. Well, so I don't forget, let me type them all out. last night: The Show, the people, the food, Ryan, The Heartland. My Aunt, My dad. Chad emailed me, psyc, russ, brad. My dreams: the one about food, Jake/melissa/rohan/ryan/dan. Ben and Dan. Ben in General. allright. Time to start.

The Show: "I am My Own Wife" WOW. Talk about incredibleness. It was amazing. I got to meet Moises Kauffman, the guy who directed "The Larimie Project". Doug Wright, the writer of Quills, and many other plays, and Jefferson Mays, who is so incredibly awesome. The boy has beyond talent. He's not exactly a boy. But still. He's a grown ass man. Wow. I can't wait to see it again, on the 16th, so see the final production. It's in the "preview stage" which mean's it's pre Brodway (it starts on Broadway in May) so they are still changing it. Re-writing, and all that. It rocks. I mean it can go up tomorrow. Every day they get new information on Charlotte von Mahlsdorf, a transvestite musem owner. I can't even explain. Amazing.

The people: Basically About Face cast members, and few others were invited to attend. We got a personal question/answer session with Doug, Jefferson, and Moises (Yes, we are on a first-name basis. haha).

The food. Amen. Props go out to Tony Alverado-Rameriez for hooking up some dessert. He didn't make it, but the caterers shoul made is awesome. Choc. Covered Strawberries, big, humongous cookies, half covered in chocolate, brownies, and amen. I PIGGED OUT (not in a ghetto way, but in a nice, sophisticated way)!

Ryan: He gets his own topic, because I don't know. Awww. I like him. He knows it too, and so does everyone else. That's not good. I don't like for everyone to know who I like. It's so... Sixth grade. Ben and Rohan says it's obvious. Paul even guessed it, and he barely knows me, and he's like waay older! He's one of the About Face coaches/directors/mentors. Not Ryan, but Paul. Ryan is also the first person of non-caucasion persuasion, that I have liked. He's Fillipino. and HOT. He's extremely smart too. He's got a timid-type voice, and awwww! I like him. He's my new crush, but I won't act on it, although I already have. I can't sit still when he's around. He doesn't like me back (he says he doesn't date fellow About-Face members). That's okay though. Awww!! I'm in love. Him and John (the one from D&P). I don't know which one I want more!

The Heartland. I'm not going again. I only went because Dan and Ben were like "come on" and I got on the wrong train, so I kinda had to go, but I only stayed 15 minutes. Rohan and I got to have some heart-to-hearts. Rohan is my boy. He cracks me up. Amen for Flamboyant Friends! They bring out my "gayness" but only when I'm with them, thank the Lord. ha.

Last night, right after the show, while the Q&A session was going on, My sister and father left me voicemails. My Aunt had a stroke last night. Not good. Her husband justdied when I was a Junior, and she's not even old! Like maybe 4 years older than my dad! He's not in the best shape. My dad, that is. I feel bad now, asking for money. Ben was being an ass, because he was like; "you better still ask him for money, because the rent is due soon!" I mean, yes he is right, but still. The way he said it made me want to stick a pitchfork in his stomach, and throw him over my head. He said it in front of everyone too, right after I told them about my Aunt. What an asshole.

My dad. LIke I said, I feel bad bringing up my money situation and his sister is in like critical condition. I don't know what to do.

CHADLEY EMAILED ME! This line is Dedicated to Chad. Chad is awesome. I love my Madstoners.

Psyc was good. More Freud.

Russ: This boy confuses me. He says he likes me, but he's so reluctant to call me. We email each other like crazy. He sends me one text-message a day, usually around 11:30, just saying "Are you up?" or "goodnight" or somthing like that. I reply, but he never sends them back! How weird. I sent him an email saying:

Do you know what I have noticed? Every time you text message me, (well at least the past few times) it has been at night like the 11:30 hour, and I get no replies. It's kinda cool, weird, interesting, and confusing at the same time. I guess you want to remain mysterious like that. It's like you want to know I'm alive, and once you do, it's like your "Christopher craving" (much like a nicotine craving) has been met. Maybe I'm thinking too much into this. It cracks me up though. I have to make everything an intricate and inticing story. Not in the drama way though, just so I get meaning out of stuff.


Haha pretty funny huh?

Brad: well, he hasn't called me, so I'm guessing I won't be talking to him anymore. Great guy, but his loss.

My Dreams: Oh golly oh gee. I can't even remember. Well I do, but I'm too hongry to write about them. The writing of the dreams will come along later today.

Ben and Dan: Dan doesn't like Ben. That makes me happy. I like Dan. No, not in that way, but I don't want him with Ben, because Ben has done enough damage to Dan. Ben shouldn't be with boys or girls. He's not a nice person, and he always tries to play people. Dan deserves better. Alot better. He's too awesome for Ben. Ben is distraight that Dan doesn't like him anymore. YES. IT'S about fucking time his ass gets let down and put in place. I mean I had a heart-to-heart with Dan, and he laid it all out for me. He hates Ben. Even as a person. He doesn't want to be seen with him, and so forth. Ten points.

Ben in general. We won't be rooming next year together. Yes, he's cool, but I can't do it. He stayed at Travis' last night. He was supposed to be broken up with him, but he's not. He's using him. He was going to try and date Travis and Dan at the same time. I wouldn't allow that. At all. Oh hell no. I'm getting tired of him, and what he said last night did not help. He's so irresponsible. He's the stage manager of a show, so that should be his #1 priority. It's not. He does all this other stuff, and MISSES rehersal! What the fuck?!? I mean come on now. You just don't DO that! That show is your life, until it's over. I know this. I have SM'ed a ton of shows, and it comes first. This week, he has missed 3 rehersals. Guess how many there are?! 4! He's missing that one too, because he's going to get autioned off tomorrow night! What is this mess!?!

Moving right along... Tomorrow is Friday (yaay or naay). I haven't decided on weather or not I will have a good weekend. There's an auction tomorrow at school, where people bid on you, and then there's a dinner, and a dance for the actioneer and the highest bidder. I am supposed to be in the auction, but I'm not going to do it. I don't know enough people to bid on me. The min. bid is a buck, and I'd go for about fifty cents. Ben wants me to go, Travis will be there to bid on him, and I have to up Travis' bids, so Ben won't go for less than $20. How selfish. Travis will pay though. As much as they sleep together, he better, because I'm not spending a dime on my roomate. I barely have a dime to spend!

With that, my faithful little blogger, I am finished.