This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

Aw hell no. let me just say, that you do not call me in class, talking about how you're sitting in the foyer of my damn apartment, and when I check the messages during break, go all the fucking way back home to let your ass in, and see that you're not there.

You just don't fucking do that. Shit. Brad is going to get a peice of my mind. oh hell. I mean he told me to make a damn key for him. First of all, I have a fucking project to do, and my education comes before him or anything to do with him. if he was in the hospital, and I had a project that i hadn't finished, my ass would be finishing that project. i don't know him like that. My world does NOT revolve around him. It revolves around one motherfucking person. ME. Shit. i don't play. I will stick my head out for people i know and love, but oh hell. You just don't complain like a damn baby and don't be somewhere when I took my sweet ass time out of class to come and let you into my damn apartment. fuck no.

Then his queeny ass calls me again, and is like "you need to come out to Clark's tonight, and bring me a key. I'm sleeping on the streets tonight."

OH HELL THE MOTHERFUCK NO.

FUCKING SHIT. You do NOT tell me what I need to do. He thinks I motherfucking care if he is out on the damn street!?! SHITFUCK!!!!! I DON"T WANT HIM IN MY DAMN HOUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!! OH CUNT! I don't know what the fuck to say. NO ONE GETS MAD AT ME if THEY ARE THE ONES WHO WERE TWO MOTHERFUCKING HOURS LATE. SHIT HIS ASS SHOULD HAVE BEEN AT MY HOUSE AT 2 O'CLOCK WHEN I WAS WAITING. I WAITED UNTIL THREE, and I HAD SHIT TO DO. FUCK SHIT DAMN. i am NOT going to play this bullshit.

OH hell. I am going to get me some Oreo's and eat the whole damn package. GOODNIGHT.

I need to find my U-Pass too.