This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Just got off the phoney with mommy. Fun times. Yes. So I applied to about 700 jobs today. Let's see.

Abercrombie (she kinda liked me, but I'm not sure)
Gap (I don't know why I applied there)
French Connection (I want to work there)
Steve Madden (I wanna work there too)
Banana Republic
Express for Men
Fossil
Sunglasses World

and all those other places in Water Tower.

Fun times. haha get this. So Maya calls me today (well actually I called her, because we were online, and she had to tell me something). So, we're talking, and she was telling me how she and Bridgette went out last night (I need to call Bridgette by the way), and they saw Mrs. Huntley in some Target. Haha. (I'm laughing just thinking about what I'm about to type). So, they got their chat on and everything, and Mrs. H. was like "Reid is in Dick's Sporting Goods". So Maya and Bridgette hike their tails on over there, and see Ben and Reid, you know, talked, hugged, whatever. Then, Reid goes "Hey, Maya, there's just something I gotta know... is Chris Guest gay"? Now, come on now, if you read this damn blog, then you already know. It was quite hilarious. THEN he said something that made me laugh my ass off. He says "Yeah, Allan and I were talking, and we wonder if those pats on the back he would give were more that jus pats" HAHAH.. PLEASE. I wish I would. That made me happy. I laughed for ages. There is one guy whom I would pat and mean it. That is.. well, we'll keep that a secret. No we won't. Eric Hamalainen.

I'm going out with Jake next weekend.

Well well well.. No more to say. well not now at least. I'll have something to say tomorrow, because it'll be a new day.