This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Monday, April 21, 2003

Yeah, so my little sister has a boyfriend. What is this? That is not supposed to happen. Please. I will need to talk some sense into this Demon character. Or Demah, whatever his name is. To me it's DEMON, like spawn of Satan. I'll give this Demon kid a call. I don't think I like him. I don't like boyfirends. Especially of sixteen year old little sisters. I don't like him. I don't trust him. He needs to know I'll kill him if he touches her. I am damn serious. Shit. I will not play. I am getting heated up on the inside, just thinking about the things he'll try to do. I should go back to NC. I need to take care of Christian. Demah. I don't like him. We're talking about my little sister here.

I'm at Kinko's, running copies. fun times.

I don't work Wednesday. Fun times, but I wish it were Thursday. I need less hours. But I don't want to have less hours, that's the thing, ya know what I mean?

my fortune cookie says: "you will have good luck and overcome many hardships."

I need this fortune cookie today. I need good luck with oscar (haha) and I do have many hardships, here they are now; *Tuition*schoolwork*boys*getting my new apartment*getting money*getting a third roomate*new friends*work*sketchy people*about face*what am I going to do this summer* and much MUCH more. I can't think about them now though. It would be incredibly awesome if they could all get solved the good way, and VERY soon.