This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, April 20, 2003

Wow. My fortune cookie was right. THis was one of those weekends that just go down in the books. YOu know. The ones that are just awesome. That's what I have had. Friday night, I mer Oscar. He rocks, and like I said earlier, he might swing my way. We're all going to see what we can do. Slept at Olivia and Laura's.

Saturday: About face, got my John Cameron Mitchell pictures, which ROCK. AFYT was awesome too. Yaay. THEN. Went to sucky parties, but it was all inI good fun. Then to Pick me uip where we met hot guys. OH YES> Ben's new guy Whitney, met up with us last night, and he brought a ton of friends. Two of them are hot. Brendan, and JOhn (I think). The rest are a no-no. I am going to chillax with them next weekl. Fun times for all. Then back to Olivia and Laura's to sleep.

TOdayL I was supposed to go to Church with Grant but he wasn't up, so we didnt' go. Made me kinda upset. I'll go next week. For sure. I need to not work Sunday mornings anymore. Then I have been hhanging out here all day, and it's been awesome. I talked to Oscar. He's soo awesome. I am going to chill with him this week for sure. That boy floats my boat. Haha. I can't wait till next weekend!!!! yaay~! Okay see ya laters! I'm going to go home now. I haven't bveen home since Tuesday.