This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, April 17, 2003

Christopher is about to pull the longest day in the history of his life. So he just got done printing out his paper on Bayard Rustin, which he was up ALL NIGHT (that's right kids, he got NO sleep [well he was also listening to showtunes and oldies all night, so I'm sure that didn't really help.. but sometimes it does]) typing. He's at Kinko's now printing it. In about 30 minutes he has Psychology. Then, after Psyc, he has to watch 2 (that's right 2) movies, and review one, and write a full-out shot-by-shot analysis of the other one. THEN he's got work at 2. Until 10. With Chad. Who doesn't like him. Then, and only then, will Christopher be able to sleep. Golly gee willikers. He needs to go grab some quick breakfast of some sort before he dies. *sigh* sigh.

Oh yes, I must say that yesterday I got a really good fortune in my fortune cookie. That's it. I'm going to check my email now, and hope there's something good.