This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Saturday, April 12, 2003

I am in love. Like for real. Oh my you don't even understand. This is the BEST day I have had in a LONG LONG time. You don't even understand. I know who I want to marry. Not Edward Norton, or any other person I haven't met. This guy is incredible. MAN. I think it was love at first site. I met him at About Face today. We were making eyes at each other the whole day, then at break, we had some conversations, and wow. We were smitten with each other. We took a million pictures together, and had some awesome talks. It's amazing how love for someone can develop over four hours. I got to touch him, and we both touched each other's bottom's. AHHH! WOW!!!! THEN, he told me I was cute, sweet, and gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my GOSH! I have been on cloud 81 all day (that's nine times nine). His name is:

...

John Cameron Mitchell.

Damn. I really think we had something going on. EVERYONE at About Face saw the chemistry we had. Like for real. I mean everyone was jealous, but they were like, Man, he REALLY likes you!

Oh JOHN... he's sooo hot, and beautiful, and wow. He's amazing. The PERFECT man.

Too bad he lives in New York. I am totally moving there. We are meant to be. Forever and ever. I felt this little tingle on the inside, and every single love song ever made was meant for us. WOW. I know we are meant to be together forever. I have been in heaven all day. I think people might be getting tired of me, but I don't care. I am smitten with this man, and I will never forget him. I know someday in the future we're going to get married. He's amazing.

Oh yes. He invited me to NEW YORK this summer (August) to some of his theater rehersals, and filmings of his NEW MOVIE

I am in LOVE