This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, June 12, 2003

Oh golly. I worked at Wilson's today. It was quite the fun times. I'm glad to be back there. although the summer months at work will be slow, at least I'll have some sort of job. Amen.
I GET CRYSTAL FROM SCHOOL TOMORROW! Well not forever, but at least for the weekend. I'm so excited.
I hung out with Melissa today. She hasn't changed a bit.
That's what it is, I think I've changed. I'm a city boy now...
MY BIRTHDAY IS IN A MONTH!
I need to see Erika. Bad. I'll try calling her tomorrow. I tried tonight, but I got the answering machine.
What else?
This summer will RAWK.
Oh yes, and I think I seriously may be heading back sooner than I thought. Steppenwolf is doing a show, and I have a special audition with them, being a member of About Face, and they are looking for a (black) male 17-20 in range. Perfect.
I bought some HOTNESS hats today at Wilson's. Oh my word. Like woah.
I'll put some pictures up sometime.


"I don't think you're ready for this jelly, I don't think you're ready for this jelly, I don't think you're ready for this...
CUZ MY BODY'S TOO BOOTYLICUOUS FOR YA BABE!!!!!"

Amen.