This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, June 12, 2003

Christeyopgwe: ah!
CRZYcubnNaNa: ah what?
Christeyopgwe: I feel bad for wanting to go back
Christeyopgwe: like school doesn't start until Spet. 22, but I'm looking at going back the First of August
CRZYcubnNaNa: yeah thats when im leaving
CRZYcubnNaNa: thats when about everyone is leaving
Christeyopgwe: yeah, but what about my mom?
Christeyopgwe: and I have this weird feeling that I'll hate it when I go back
CRZYcubnNaNa: why do u think ull hate it?
CRZYcubnNaNa: ull be home for over a mounth
CRZYcubnNaNa: thats a long time
Christeyopgwe: I don't know.. I mean I didn't like it much when I first moved there
CRZYcubnNaNa: but u liked it after u got used to it
CRZYcubnNaNa: u always gotta let stuff settle for a whie
Christeyopgwe: that is the TRUFUS
CRZYcubnNaNa: i mean it might be the same thing with being home
Christeyopgwe: yeah, you're right
CRZYcubnNaNa: u might just have to get used to it ya know?
Christeyopgwe: totally
CRZYcubnNaNa: maybe itll just take time and then ull enjoy being here and then when its time to go back ull know
CRZYcubnNaNa: ya cant give up on it when uve been here barely a week!
CRZYcubnNaNa: now say thank you preacher cristina

Cristina is right. We are going to bond this summer.

"Gonna rock your body" (that one's for Jason, who doesn't read my blog, but I don't care, he deserves some space here)