This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Hung out with Hannah today! YAAY!
Went to Madstone. Again. I'm such a groupie. I should just go ahead and be the personal trailer. Haha. I love it.
I was so tired, so I went to sleep right after Real World.
Then someone woke me up by calling me, and it was totally the wrong number!
Now I'm online talking to Mikey, and look what he said, and I want to laugh my ass off!

Christeyopgwe: don't be a pussyface
Christeyopgwe: :'(
G1amRockStar1et: LOL
G1amRockStar1et: i cant help it
G1amRockStar1et: my forehead sprouted a vagina yesterday
G1amRockStar1et: i havent been able to get rid of it

Hmmm... oh yeah!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! TO MY BLOG!! AHHH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ONE YEAR OLD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!

Wow. I have gone through alot of shit in one year. A whole lot of fun and sad times. Let's reminisse.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear BLOG!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"