This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, June 08, 2003

There is something wrong with the computers at work, or I would have totally posted my blog. Well, I need to break down yesterday/this morning.

Sahar and I went to see David at Marshall Fields. Sahar thinks David is very attractive, and hot. It's because he is. His smile is to die for. Anyways, we went and saw Davey boy, and invited him to Zaidy's party. He said he'd come with Jenny. I was elated. Sahar and I then went to Border's, because we wanted some coffee. We read magazines, and drank coffee. Zaidy then called me, and said that her party was cancelled. Talk about SAD times. On the real sad times. So, I was bored, and depressed, and no one was returning my calls, so I went upstairs to see Tony. We laughed for a bit, then Scottie boy called, and came to the boredom rescue. He was superman last night. He called, and said, "what up boye?" (he always says that). He told me of a party happening off the Belmont stop. This could only mean one thing, and one thing only. A FAGFRAT PARTY. They can be really bored at times, but other times, they can be fun times on the real. Well, Scottie decided that he wanted to throw me a pre-party-going-away-party. It was fun. I met his friend Sam(antha). She's purty friggin awesome. Dancing was done, food was eaten (food is always eaten at Scott's, he's a culinary student, gonna be a chef, because he's good. real good), and shots were had. 2 Rum (I don't like rum) 2 Tequilla (I love tequilla) and 8 (yes 8) whiskey. JD's to be exact. Let me tell you about some JD. IT'S AWESOME WHEN YOU USE VANILLA COKE AS A CHASER. I don't drink regular coke by itself, and I have been on a free vanilla coke spree (all my lids give me free vanilla cokes, so I haven't had to buy any), so I had my VC with me, and it was gooood. I had a shot with everyone there, two with Scott, and 2 with Sam. Let me just say we were only there for two hours.

Don't worry, the night is just beginning.

Corey graduated on Saturday, so there was a graduation party for him, at some girl's house. We walked to sister girl's house. Let me tell you about sister girl's house and her party. It was ghetto fabulous. Not in the gay term fabulous. It was so ghetto fabulous it was like the rapper. F-A-B-O-L-O-U-S. Yes. First, it was hot as H. I mean I thought I was in Hell. Then, girl didn't have any electricity. That's right, none. nada. Zippo. When I walked in, I thought, oh, this is cute, a party in the dark. Hell no. No Electricity. They were running a boombox with some batteries. Well, there was alcohol, so that made it a tad better. Edwardo (commonly known as Eddie) made me a drink. It was a little bit off the chain. Yes, it was ghetto, some vodka, and Kool-Aid. But not even real Kool-Aid. It was Flavor-Aide. That's okay though, because I enjoyed it. I did a little dancing (by this time, I was a teeny eensy bit tipsy.. okay. Let me stop lying. My ass was drunk. Not messy-tessy sloppy drunk, but I know I wasn't sober.) I had to pee. I went to the bathroom (which was bigger than the apartment, basically, and decked out), and remembered, there was no light. Not Fun times. I then began to freak out, because I couldn't find the toilet. I had to call Maya. If anyone could help me, it was her. She didn't answer her phone, so I had to whall out on how drunk I was. I don't remember what I said, but it was probablly trifflin. Haha. I know I said fuckin' like all the time. Then, I began to talk to myself. Out loud. I mean it was not quiet either. I came to a decision that I wanted to text message David. I said "are we gonna hook up tonight?" (I didn't mean hook up in that sense). Some girl then came into the bathroom, and brought me a candle, so I could see. I played with the wax. That felt food. I then peed. While the action was taking place, David called me. I screamed. Then I laughed at myself for screaming, and asked, "Christopher, why did you do that?" Then I picked up the phone and we talked about meeting. At Fagfrat. He didn't know it was a Fagfrat party. I said it was Eddie or Scott's friends (which it is) parties.

I used Corey's fake ID to get into a bar. I wanted to see if it would work. It did. I didn't buy anything.

We then proceeded to the Fagfrat party. Talk about times. I had to pee, and so did Sam(antha) so we went to a parking lot and handled our biz. Sam had to squat, for she's a girl. Her pee was really loud. We were both laughing at how loud her pee was. I was laughing so hard, my pee stopped coming out. Then I had to stop laughing so I could finish. I say then too much. I don't care. I have to finish this story, so I can go to sleep, and I'm trying to remember it all.

Fagfrat party got busted. I laughed, and called David to tell him the news. He was sad, because they were on their way to the partay. Instead they decided to get Jenny's other nipple pierced. He called, and I went to meet them. Nine blocks. Those were some long nine blocks. I stopped to buy a camera. They finished, and were walking towards me and we met, I said hey. There were 2 other people there. A Korean girl, I forgot her name. Shit. If I wasn't so intoxicared, I'd remember. Another boy too. At first I was jealous, because I thought he was trying to get with David. Not the case. Thank the Lord.

We then went to her house. The Korean girl. Her apartment rocks. We drank more (I had rum and cokers), it was good. David made it. There was something special about that drink. Hahaha. Well, we watched the Food Network, then we put in Full Metal Jacket. Come on now. There was NO way we were going to get through that movie. I sat next to David, he initiated the hand holding, and the footsies, and whatever else. After about the first hour and a half (basically 20 minutes after Gomer Pile) we turned it off. David was in a bedroom, on a futon, and everyone else in the other bedroom. I didn't know if buddy boy (the one I met) was to sleep on the couch, so I aske David if he knew. He didn't. I asked if I could lie next to him, and he said sure. You can guess what happened after that. Still. mostly initiated by him. Shirts came off (that's the only thing) an we made out and petted each other. Heavily. I don't know if I could have done anymore, because I was so inebriated. I think throughout the night, I was groping him. Not cool. It may have been a dream too, but everything was running together. Oh yes, it's about 4:30 AM by now.

at good 'ole 7:30, I got a call. From Dawn.

haha. I was supposed to be at work. I was all the way out on Sheridan. that's about 11 train stops from Harrison, and I wasn't about to take a cab. Please. I said I would be late. as if she didn't know.

On the L I saw the cutest little Mexican children. They were chompin up some hot fries and popcorn. Man. Like none other, and they weren't that old either.

I got to work, and Karla was there. (play evil music now) awww shit. she didn't really say anything other than "what did you do last night". I answered, "you mean what didn't I do". A chuckle was had, and she asked when I was officially leaving (I still hadn't told her told her). I said, Tomorrow. She wasn't phased a bit. I gave her some refrences of people to replace me, and she said, I hope we have a job when you get back, but I can't garuntee it. I replied okay, and went onto my biznass.

My Stomach hurt this whole time. All morning. I decided to hit up the White Heezey for something, but on the way I called my mom, and asked her what would cure my tummy. She said water and crackes or pretzels. That's what I got. Mom's know best.

I had the shits too. They were not kosher. I was lighting up that Kinko's bathroom. Damn.

I was so tired at work, but it went by fast, and now I am here typing my blog, about to fall asleep.

This night will go down in the books. It was incredible. So fucking awesome.


"come and knock on our door, we've been waiting for you, where the kisses are hers and hers and his, Three's company too"