This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Wednesday, August 06, 2003

All my bags are packed, (well almost at least)
I'm ready to go
I'm standin' here outside your door (well not really, because no one's door to stand outside of)
I hate to wake you up to say goodbye (so I won't)

But the dawn is breakin', it's early morn (Amen to that, and I'm tired as hell)
The taxi's waitin', he's blowin' his horn (well my mom's taking me, but that's a different song)
Already I'm so lonesome I could die (Ain't that the truth)

So kiss me and smile for me (or you can just skiip the smille)
Tell me that you'll wait for me (ha wish I had someone to wait)
Hold me like you'll never let me go (that too)

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go (but I hate to stay at the same time)

I'm...

There's so many times I've let you down (you've let me down too so you're not off the hook)
So many times I've played around (no one to play around with)
I'll tell you now, they don't mean a thing (well except that one time.. it was REALLY HOT)

Every place I go, I think of you (minus the 'you')
Every song I sing, I sing for you (ditto)
When I come back I'll wear your wedding ring (please)

So kiss me and smile for me (the kiss was bad last time, so how about just the smile)
Tell me that you'll wait for me (you don't have to tell me, i already know)
Hold me like you'll never let me go (not to hard, I'm claustrophobic)

'Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't know when I'll be back again (hopefully sooner than later)
Oh, babe, I hate to go (but I hate to stay)

Now the time has come to leave you
One more time, oh, let me kiss you (enough with the kissing)
And close your eyes and I'll be on my way (don't cry for me Argentina)

Dream about the days to come (or cum)
When I won't have to leave alone (I still dream about those)
About the times that I won't have to say... (I try not to stay in one place for too long)

Oh, kiss me and smile for me (don't smile this time either, you should keep your mouth closed)
Tell me that you'll wait for me (or don't, because I don't think I'll be waiting for you)
Hold me like you'll never let me go (

this song is really boring and mushy. It was fun, until I ran out of things to say after each line. but hey. I'm leaving, on a jet plane. I wish I did have someone to sing this to though.. awww. but hey, I gotta enjoy my single, virgin, life.