This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, August 10, 2003

Had a really great night. I realized how much I missed my About Facers. Moises and I really bonded tongiht. We're gonna hook up this week, and work out, so we can look good for all the boys. Haha. Really though, the show was INCREDIBLE. I went with Rich, and Valerie, Jackson, and her two friends met us there. We then went next door to a party being held for About Facers and their sponsors. It was just great. Awesome desserts.
After that, we drove to Adam's house, where there was a little Saturday night get together. All the people in the show spent the night (well the majority of them) but I couldn't do that, because I didn't want to, and I wanted to sleep in my own apartment. I met a guy named Phil, who works at the Symphony Store. Hot. Not just him, but his job. Haha. I made a funny. Then I rode the L home, and it was totally and utterly disgusting. There were bugs ALL over, and I felt itchy, and nasty, and just EWW! So as soon as I got home, I took a shower. There were about 14 people in my house. 5 of them went home. That leaves 9 people here. Yes, I only know three of them (not including my roomates.) Then I get online to check-a-my-email. Then I see that Rich has left a message for me to call him. He said it was very important. I called him, and guess what it was about? My blog. I'm not mad or anything, but golly gee willikers. Can't people get the message? This is MY blog and I write whatever I'm feeling at the time. it doesn't mean something is more important than something else, or blah. whatever. I won't explain it aymore. As Alanna says "if you're going to complain, don't read it" I mean he said that I wrote like a little blurb about him, and then a "long dissertation" about the guy at the Apple Store. Yes. I did have an AWESOME time with him in Joilet, but I just wasn't in the mood to write about it, ya know? I mean yes, it was more than "good fun", but I was hungry. And you can't take everything I say in here personally. I mean come on. Like I said earlier (August 6 11:07PM) , and I quote:

"Bridgette Jones: "I didn't mean it.. well, I did, at the time, but it's not true now, it was.. .. It's.. ..just a diary anyways. Who actually pays attention to those things anyway?"

My thoughts exactly. :)"


So, I'm here typing this entry at 5 in the morning, sitting next to Ben, my roommate, and we have NOWHERE to sleep. We're talking about my blog and the crazy people that read it. We're prolly more tired than any other people asleep, but we're the ones who are awake, because we're too nice, and everyone is in our beds, and on the floors, and golly, they are just everywhere! I think we may just go the bathroom and sleep in the tub. We are lauging our hiney's off!

OH YES THE APPLE STORE CALLED ME BACK FOR AN INTERVIEW! MONDAY AT 1:30. OH GOSH, I'M LIKE ALMOST NERVOUS! BUT NOW I AM GOING TO BED. OR SOMETHING. I HAVE TO GO TO MARKET DAYS IN THE MORNING. GOLLY FRIGGIN GEE...