This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, August 10, 2003

Just got back from Market Days. Ben's friends from his HS, Ben and I all went. Oh my gosh. We had some FUN TIMES. I do mean FUN. They all rawck. With a Capital ROCK. They should love here in Chicago, because they would be a great asset to my circle of friends. I called Jake, but he couldn't make it out there. I met Rich and his friends, and although I didn't get to have an in depth conversation with them, they seem like cool people. I got some sun. OKay some sun isn't the word. I got some SUN. I'm not like Tony status (gibby gibbs) but you can tell I've been in the sun. It was soo awesome though. a few people got my numbers (how, I don't know.. Ben) I saw Phil, and some About Facers too! yaay! I bought a subscription to Instinct, and I got a FREE issue! I also got some boxers from Steamworks, and a T-shirt (all free) a bandanna (from the Satelite Radio Booth, with the hot guy whom Ben gave my number to). I wish I had money, I would have bought some stuff. Amen for that. We Danced, and fun times, and walked, talked, and just had a BLAST. Wow. What a great day to spend a Sunday afternoon. We are about to go to Melinda's Aunt's house to get some Bar-be-Que. Then I'll be here for the duration of the evening, most likely. Wow.