This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, September 18, 2003

100 questions. everyone should do this.

1. Full Name: Christopher Layne Guest

2. Nicknames: Opgwe, Christop, Hotness,

3. Eyes: Brown

4. Height: 5'7 ish

5. Hair: Curly Black

6. Siblings: 3; 2 Sisters Crystal and Christian, and one brother, Cameron

7. Do you sing in the shower? Of course!

8. Do you like to sing? You know it

9. Birthday: july 12 1984

10. Sign: Cancer

11. Where you live: Chigago Ill.

12. Sex: No thanks.

13. Righty or Lefty: Righty

14. What do you want most in a relationship? Fun times, happiness, share feelings, and a friend

15. Have you ever cheated on a test? Yes.

16. Marital Status: Single

19. Favorite Movie: That's like asking who my favorite roomate is

20. Favorite Song: Right Now: Milkshake

21. Favorite Book: Well, there's Sedaris, and now, I just got the new Dave Eggers book, so that's good too.

22. TV Show: Six Feet Under, or Queer Eye

23. Actor: Edward Norton

24. Actress: Maggie Gyllenhaal

25. Food: Macaroni and Cheese

26. Number: 3 It's the magic number

27. Cartoon: X-Men I guess

28. Disney Character: Can't beat Robin Hood

29. Color: Chartreusse

30. Do you plan on having kids? I can't wait, well, I can, but it's going to be awesome.

31. If so, how many? 2 or 3

32 Favorite names for your kids? Tristan Alexander, Kyan Spencer, and William Christopher. I haven't thought of girl's names. Kyan could go either way

33. How old do you want to be when you are married? Out of college.

34. Would you have kids before marrage? Unless I wanted to be a single dad

35 Do you have a b-f g-f? Nope

36. Do you like someone? I sure do. Maybe it's you :)

37 Music/TV: Musicand TV

38. Guys/Girls: Why not both? We don't need to discriminate.

39. Green/Blue: Both

40. Pink/Purple: Pink for polo's, purple for ties. Purple ties and blue shirts are HOT

41. Summer/Winter: Depends on my mood

42. Night/Day: Depends

43. Hangin' Out/Chillin': Kickin' it wit da homies

44. Dopey/Funny: Funny.

45. You know I'm around when you hear: Fun times for all

46. What school do you go to? Columbia

47. What year/what are you studying? Hiatus

48. What do you want to do with your life? Too much

49. How far would you go on a first date? Hopefully, not pass a kiss. Not full on making out.

50 Most blonde friend: Everyone has their moments

51. Nicest: same as above

52. Funniest: Maya, Scott, Justin

53. Tallest: Rohan, I think.

54. Best personality: That's what makes my friends awesome the are all DIFFERENT!

55. Which 6 people do you trust and are open with the most? Maya, Crystal, my Mom, Monica, Laura, and Olivia

56 What do you think of soul mates? Soul Mates. Sounds so "Dawson's Creek"

57. Do you have a soul mate? Of course

58. What was the last thing you cried or got teary about? Seven Little Rabbits

59. What's something about guys/girls you don't get? I don't know

60. Why? Why not? What?

61. What's an object you can't live without? Computaar

62 Love or lust: Lust can spawn love, but everyone has both, so it's all good.

63. Silver or gold: Platinum

64. Diamond or pearl: Diamonds and Pearls

65. Sunset or sunrise: Both

66. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping? Yes fun times!

68. Do you have any piercings? Twp

69. What song are you listening to right now? Milkshake

70. What's the last 4 digits of your home phone? 0462

71. Where would you want to go on your honeymoon? Somewhere different.

72. Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with? Myself, for starters. Couldn't live without me

73. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Look at those boobs! Please. I don't know!

74. Favorite sport? Soccer

75. What makes you happy? Friends.

76. What CDs are you going to get next? Steve Burns and something else

77. What's the best advice given to you? Don't let others get in the way of your dreams. you do what's right for you

78. Do you live by it? I'm doing my best

79. Have you ever won any special awards? Yes.

80. What are your future goals? Golly gee willikers. Too many

81. Worst sickness you've ever had? Not sure

82. Do you like funny or scary movies better? Dramas

83. On the phone or in person? Well both

84. Hugs or kisses? Hershey's in general is fine with me

85. What song seems to reflect you the most? "Beautiful" by India Arie, I don't know.

86. If you died tomorrow to whom would you leave everything you own? My family, and they could do with however they pleased

87. Do you have any enemies? Enemies? No, well not yet

88. Rich or famous: Depends.

90. Have you ever been in love? Haha Love is such s funny word. Nope

91. Have you met Santa? Not the real one, but I know someone who has

92. If E.T. knocked on your door holding up a peace sign and asked to use your phone, what would you do? I would say YEAH PLAYA'! And I would make him teach me how to to that finger light up thing. That's soo cool. And I would make him teach me how to make Reeses Peices fly.

93 When did you last talk to the person that you like? Last night...

94. Do you have any pets? Well, in my apartment, only Ben. Kidding.

97. Who sent this to you? Duncan

98.What do you think of this person? He's a purty cool guy

99. Do you want your friends to send back? No I want them all to post it on their blogs so I can read them

100. Who do you expect to write back first? I don't know.