This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Thursday, September 25, 2003

Ode to Mary

Oh dear Mary
how much I love you
you make me happy
when my world is sad and blue

even when i am chipper
you put my in a mood
that makes me quicker
than any old brood

you pick me up
when I am down
never a better friend
when you're around

I love to eat
when we're in company
it's always a treat
in dime or penny

your natural fragrance
appeals to my nose
prettier than any perfume
scent or rose

my thoughts are like gold
you are my muse
our time spent together
should be taped through and through.

though I can't have you every day
it's quite allright
because you'd be too much
and that's alot to pay

OH Mary mary mary
what a pretty name
you're my little fairy
and things will never be the same
-Christopher Guest

Maybe I should write poetry more often. I'm good!
Haha.

Guess what i did last night? Haha. Anyways. Time to start my day.

I HAVE CLEAN LAUNDRY!