This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Sunday, September 21, 2003

Golly gee.

Yesterday I had a great day. Well it wasn't GREAT, but it was fairly okay. I started getting a cold. That's not kosher. Not at all kosher. I spent the morning with Monica, and the rest of the day with Laura and Olivia. We went to Chinatown, shopped around, and then we went to a resturant. Haha. Good thing I didn't eat anything. There were huge ass bugs in thier soup. They didn't notice until they were both done. At least they both got free late lunches. Then we walked back to my house, which isn't a long walk at all. Ben and his 2 friends were over, they asked us to go to the park. We obliged. We played Frisbee. It was quite fun. Sarah and Samantha left, so we we began to stroll back to my place when we saw a little gathering of people, and smelled food. It was a little thing for a lukemia thingy. They told us to join. Free food, ice cream bars and everything. It's hard to pass up free food. Too bad we didn't race that afternoon. Then we went back to my place. Chilled for a bit. Talked, had fun times, and yeah. So about 9ish, Daniel IM'd me and asked if he could come over, because he was going to see a friend who lived in my building. I was a little confused, but hey. I let him in. They went swimming. We watched Secretary. L, O, and I. Then Daniel and Robyn came over. I was disturbed. They were supposed to be with their friend. Not kosher. I got upset. There was no way I was going to let them stay the night. Nope nope nope. I mean they can be cool people, but I was not in the mood, and I'm getting sick. I was not feeling it last night. I just wanted to sleep. So they finially left, and yey. I got some sleep. L and O left with Ben at 7, and I slept more. Didn't talk to Chris last night, but I'm sure he actually has a life. Haha. Monica and I are going to look at bikes tomorrow. I'm going to see Hudson tonight. That's about it. Allrightythen. Latorgator.