This is me.

The ramblings. Take them to heart.

Tuesday, December 16, 2003

1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold the things that you have in common with me.
3. Whatever you don't bold, replace with things about you.

01. I turn 21 in the year 2005
02. I wear unscented deoderant
03. I work at the biggest Apple store in the country
04. I have never been in a serious or unserious realationship
05. I can never decide which season I like the best.
06. I want a tatoo of a reel of film and an old tripod.
07. I have a unique fashion.
08. I overthink everything.
09. I drank my first beer last night
10. I like to shop at thrift stores.
11. I like to get baked.
12. I love big cities.
13. I love the country.
14. Margaret Cho is really funny..
15. I am a huge procrastinator.
16. I just ate way too many peanut M&M's.
17. I lie about stupid things.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I miss people.
20. I sometimes like to watch the rain and think.
21. I long to have focus in my life.
22. I love plants.
23. I love hugs.

24. I've lived in 12 different houses.
25. I should start going to the gym.
26. I should save more money
27. I started doing this because I am at work.
28. I take life much too seriously sometimes.
29. I need to sleep.
30. I love the smell of clean laundry.
31. I have a not-so-secret-anymore obsession with pop music.
32. I can beat up Bert Kennerson
33. I am addicted to friendster, livejournal/blogger, and aim.
34. I want to go back to Alaska.
35. I love to get high and have intellectual conversations.
36. I hate wearing socks to bed.
37. I hate dramatic people.
38. I am a dramatic person.
39. My immune system can kick your immune system's ass.

40. I am really personable
41. I really enjoy thoughtful gifts, even if they cost nothing.
42. I want to study in England sometime during my college career.
43. I love blankets.
44. I KNOW HOW TO KNIT
45. I can get lonely at times.
46. I hate impersonal greeting cards.
47. I dislike female feminists who reject male feminists.

48. I hate straight-edgers.
49. I always loved the show daria, but people who try too hard to act like her irk me.
50. I love my family more than anything else.
51. I feel bad for Michael Jackson.
52. I love to share booze.
53. I love to find anything in my coat pockets.
54. I like to drink champagne.
55. I love the rain.

56. I write a book someday
57. I am loved
58. I love to eat.
59. I want to go to France
60. I feel much better about myself when I actually am motivated and get things done.
61. I don't like not knowing what's going on, especially in regards to my personal life.
62. My family is crazily large.
63. I overreact about things sometimes.

64. I love to smile
65. I want to stand in a large field on a cool cloudy day and scream.
66. I love to drink.
67. I dont like to be alone all the time.
68. I wish I bothered to learn piano.
69. I hate sleeping alone.
70. I have a love/hate relationship with everything.

71. Christmas is always exciting.
72. I hate to see pot go to waste.
73. I like to think i'm not pretentious, but sometimes i am.
74. I need a break.
75. I pass notes.

76. I love research papers.
77. I need to start reading like I used to.
78. I love Italian food.
79. I appreciate proper grammatical usage, but don't mind misuse.

80. I like boys.
81. I'm not sure how I lose money.
82. I love to save money.
83. I love driving with friends with nowhere to go
84. I ignore grades.
85. I wish I wouldn't lose everything always.
86. Sometimes I think to myself, "What are you doing here?"
87. I have a secret love of bright colors.

88. I prefer it when people give me special treatment on my birthday.
89. I can't stand it when people are obsessed with how awful they think they look.
90. I can't stand it when people are obsessed with how good they think they look.

91. I do both of the above.
92. I wish I weren't allergic to anything.
93. I am a really good lier.
94. I love to laugh.
95. I love to look in to the sky.
96. I am extremely true to the description of my zodiac sign in some ways, but in others I am the polar opposite.
97. I love soft, warm things.
98. I am glad that I was able to get a completely fresh start in college.
99. I think this survey is long.
100. I vote yes on gay marriages